Sunday 1 June 2008

Lazy Sunday

Well up early today. Just seen Gary off on his annual golf trip down to Devon with the boys. Bless him he is not very well at all, realy bad throat and chesty cough. Still nothing stands in the way of golf.

Now what am I going to do with myself? Well later on today Cyd and I may go to bingo but not sure.

On Thursday we are off up to London for the day. I love visiting London. It relly excites me. We will be going on the London Eye as Cyd has never been on it before. Lets hope the weather is good.

I have eventually listed some stuff on my e-bay shop http://stores.ebay.co.uk/ubeautycrafts so that is up and running again.

I have also got my web site up and running. Only listed the decoupage sheets at the moment but will be looking at doing the Dufex and other stuff soon. www.ubeautycrafts.com

Also I need to get a couple of cards made. Dan, Cyd's son is 21 on Friday. May have to cheat there and buy a card but I will see how the time goes.

I will keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment