Thursday 10 July 2008

What a fab night...and a horrible one

Last night I went to see Blood Brothers in Eastbourne. This is I think the 7th or 8th time I have seen it and it was still as great & powerful as ever. Mrs Johnstone was played by Linda Nolan (I think I have seen all the Nolans apart from Coleen play that part). If you have never been to see it it's a must for all musical liking buffs.

My journey home wasn't so good!. I had to drive as hubby still can't due to his wrist. Now I don't like driving in the dark when there is no street lights, I hate driving in the dark on roads I am not sure of and I hate driving in the rain...well guess what... last night I had all 3!! Iwas so tense when I got home amd I couldn't sleep which wasn't good as I had to get up at 5pm this morning to catch the 6.30 train down to Fareham where I had a meeting due to work..

Still the show made up for everything!!

2 comments:

  1. I don't envy you with the driving Cally, but I do envy you seeing the show!
    One of my favourite shows Blood Brothers, and no matter how many times I see it, or listen to the CD I still have a tear in my eye!
    I have a little award for you, if you pop onto my Blog, all is explained
    Joanie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed the show Cally - pity about the driving bit!!

    ReplyDelete