Thursday 14 August 2008

New cards made today

Well new eyes bought my mojo back today and I have made a couple of cards for family birthdays. They aren't difficult cards, just quick.


This card on the left was done for my brother in law (surprise surprise!) . It is 2 decopuage cars on a white pearlescent card. I have used peel offs for the greetings and a peel off border.








This card has been made for my great nephew. He loves football. The card already had the windows cut out of it. I have put red handmade paper behind the windows and stuck it down. I then used gold football related peel offs and stuck them on. Then used a gold peel off greeting.



This is another square card . Green handmade paper was stuck on the card and then the golfer and golf bag are decoupaged and stuck on the card. Peel offs were used again. This card is for my friends brother who we are going up to see at the weekend.



All the cards were done very quickly and would have liked to have made more but my eyes were hurting.
Will see if I can make more tomorrow
Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! i have a blog too. its name is rockin' cats. my name is katie and im 9

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice set of cards Cally. Really like the gold peel-offs on the red squares, and the dark green paper on the golf one sets off the pictures beautifully.

    ReplyDelete