Friday 19 June 2009

Oh dear, I have been neglecting...........

............my blog. Wow I didn't realise it had been that long since I had last posting. I have a lot to catch up, so much has happened over the last month or so so I will gradually bring it up to date, and then hopefully keep it up to date.

Firstly - 17th June - I spent the day with my mate Pam. We spent the morning up at the Craft Barn doing a bit of craft shopping. We then had a spot of lunch which was very nice. For the afternoon we drove to the Glitterpot for a craft lesson with Jane Gill. The class was to learn how to do gold leafing. I loved the card that we madebut I must say, gold leafing is not for me. :


1 comment:

  1. Hey, thought you'd given up blogging *LOL* Great card but will agree - leafing isn't for me either - hehe! Good class though

    ReplyDelete