Friday 18 February 2011

My award


This is my reward I got from Myra (you can see her blog here). I have to thank the person who nominated me. Thank you Myra. I have to nominate 8 people whose blogs I read regularly..

1. Toni - Cuppa-Crafts
2. Pam - Peejay's Crafty bits
3. Greta - TomMe
4. Pam - Peejay's Ramblings
5. Val - Valscraftroom
6. Jak - Jakheath.com
7. Sue - Crafting with Sue
8. Jackie - Days in the life of

Then I have to tell you 8 things about me so here goes: -

1. Since I was 21 I have had 2 jobs and have been made redundant from both of them.
2. My favourite place in the UK is Culver Down on the Isle of Wight.
3. I love holidaying in Florida and normally go twice a year.
4. My favourite car is a Kia Sportage and I have loved them for about 15 years. Last year I finally got one.
5. I have my own website.
6 Over the last year I have studied Bookkeeping and payroll management and gained a distinction in both.
7. I am married and have been for 18 years this year
8. My favourite dogs are German Sheppards and I hope to get a couple when I move to Devon in a couple of years time.

Thanks for reading




No comments:

Post a Comment