Thursday 28 April 2011

Another Sketch n Stash entry

Here is another card I made yesterday that I am entering into the Sketch n Stash challenge 60

The image is from Karendoodles. I coloured it using promarkers but can't remember which colours as it was some time ago. The backing paper is from Dandelion and Daisy range. The card, flowers, ribbon and gems all come from my stash. The boarder was punched using a Martha Stewart edger. Large circle and scalloped circle nesties were used to matt the image on.

The sketch I used was number 11.

Thanks for reading


3 comments:

  1. such a lovely card, cute image and fab papers, very pretty indeedy


    thank you for joining us at sketch n stash

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Cally...and gorgeous colours too..

    thanks for joining us at sketch n stash...and good luck!!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete