Friday 15 April 2011

Playday at Greta's

Yesterday I had a lovely crafting day at Greta's with Pam & Kim. We all had a great time and a good laugh..at one point we were all crying with laughter at the expense of poor Pam.

We were all going to bring something for all of us to do. Here is what we made.

The memory bracelet was Greta's idea. It's very simple to make, just memory wire and beads, but so effective. You don't need to follow any pattern. I love the colour of the beads and I will definitely be making some more.


This is the card that Kim brought for us to do. Isn't it cute? Ideal for an anniversary card I thought. The fishes are made from various 'Stampin Up' punches and stamps. On Kim's original card she used torn paper for the sea but I have used a stampin up wavy greetings stamp, and I added some ribbon. It's a card that makes you smile!


Pam brought all the bits to do a snowman pop up card. Yes, I know it's not Christmas but it's never to early to start the cards. This is the front of the card that I decorated today. I have used a 'Daisy & Dandelion Christmas greetings stamp and layered it onto gold mirri card which I have cut using a nestie and my cuttlebug.

When you open it up, up pops the snowman. It is cut from a Sizzix die that Pam had and is made up of about 10 - 12 pieces that you put together to make the snowman. I decorated the inside of the card with paper that I had left over from Christmas and some peel off snowflakes and a peel off greeting. I think he's rather cute too.

Just like to say a big thank you to Greta for having us and the lovely lunch, to Pam for driving me there and to all of you for such a great day.

Oh you may be asking yourself what I took to make... a big fat nothing!!. Was very lazy and couldn't think of what to take so I didn't, oops!

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment