Sunday 10 April 2011

What a beautiful weekend.....

it has been. Weather has been gorgeous, warm and sunny. Yesterday I went out for a nice walk with hubby along the seafront in Shoreham and Hove. It was beautiful although I wore some sandals and ended up with blisters on the balls of my feet right under the toes and they blooming hurt!!

Today I was keeping well away from the seafront as it was the Brighton Marathon. Was a bit hot I think for running but it seems it was a success from the reports on the local news. This morning I went shopping with a friend. Not to town as I don't do towns, but to a shopping outlet just outside the city. I bought myself a top for my holiday and a pair of sandals.

This afternoon I have made a couple of cards from the Build a Blossom papers from La Pashe. These were bigger than last weeks ones. Such simple cards. Just some backing papers, nesties and some gems and voila! 3 simple but effective cards.



Thanks for reading

2 comments:

  1. Love these. Think the creamy one is my fave but they're all beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all 3, couldn't choose a favourite xx

    ReplyDelete