Saturday 4 June 2011

Yesterday was Friday

....and I had a lovely day at the Glitterpot with Pam. We had a great day and made some lovely cards with a new Tutor, Alexandra Kamann. I will show you these in a later post.

Anyway here is a card I made on Thursday for this months Inspirational on Crafters Reunited Forum. The theme this month was 'girly' and you had to use ribbon. So here is my entry.

The rose is a decoupaged one that I had in my topper box. I used nesties labels 10 to matt the rose after running it through the cuttlebug using swiss dots embossing folder. The card and backing paper are from my stash as is the ribbon and gems. The edging was done using the new cutting system. Can't remember what the system is called but it is very very easy to use. The sentiment is from Craftwork cards.

Thanks for looking.


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card love the pink background used and the rose is beautifully cut out really is lovely..:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete