Wednesday 27 July 2011

Ordered Cards

Went to weight watchers last night for my weigh in. I stayed the same which I was pleased with as it was my friends son's birthday and they had a BBQ. Although I didn't each much of the BBQ stuff I did have a couple of sausages and a whole bowl of chipsticks!! mmmmmm!! I also had a couple of small bits of chocolate cake.....so staying the same was good!!!

A work colleague of hubby's asked me a few weeks ago if I would make him a birthday card for his dad. He sent me a couple of pictures of his dad as a child and asked if I could use them on the card. Well this is what I came up with. The papers are all from my stash. I have matted the picture and greeting on Spellbinders nesties. The greeting is computer generated and I have inked it using and ink pad. Buttons I found in my stash and just used some cord through them.

I sent him a picture of it and he was so pleased with it he asked me to do him a card for hos wife's birthday. Remit was flowers, roses and diamonds!! This is the finished result.
The image is a 3d Forever Friends bear which has been matted on nesties labels. Papers are from the Forever Friends Summertime double sided pad. Flowers are from stash as is the gems.
The greeting is computer generated. He loved this one too!! So success all round!

Thanks for reading.


2 comments:

  1. aw, love the forever friends bear card, lovely colour! Those flowers look good too, really pretty!
    Thanks for your visit!

    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgegous forever friends card l love that cd and l love the father card what a handsome man he was and probably still is great card he will love this:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete