Wednesday 6 July 2011

Weigh in update

Well as you are away I was away last weekend and I ate and more to the point drank rather a lot so I was fully aware that the scales would not be kind to me last Tuesday.

However it wasn't as bad as I thought! I had only put on 1.5lbs which I was quite chuffed with.

Had a fairly good week this week, although not a lot of exercise so was hoping for a good result. Lost a 1lb last night when went for weigh on so quite pleased with that. Need to loose another 1.5lbs then I'm back to what I was before I went away.

I have now booked another holiday to the New Forest on September so that's my next goal to loose weight.

Thanks for reading


1 comment:

  1. Well done Cally. 1.5lbs was certainly good for the weekend away.

    You'll have to pop in when you're down here in September. Kim x

    ReplyDelete