Tuesday 2 August 2011

London & Les Mis

On Saturday I went up to London primarily to see the stage show Les Misarables.
We drove up to Gatwick and parked there and then got the Gatwick Express to London. Now I know there are a lot of people that don't like London, but me I love it. I love the hustle and bustle of it. We walked from Victoria to Buck House and walked through St James Park - first time I have done that.

We then went to Leicester Square via China Town (wasn't impressed with there!). We stopped at Leicester Square for something to eat and then we went to the Haagan Dazs shop! OMG!!! The ice cream desserts are to die for!!!!

The show is one of my favourites a\nd this was the 4th time I have seen it - the last being 4th August 2000. It had Alfie Boe in it and Matt Lucas from Little Britain fame. They both were fantastic and I wanted to rewind it and watch it all again.

If you get the chance to go and see it but are put off by the title..don't be!! It is one of my favourite shows (and I have been to see a few) it was just fantastic!!!!!

After the show we walked back to Victoria and got the train back to Gatwick.

It was a fantastic day and evening even if I did get blisters on my toes from all the walking!!!!!!

Thanks for reading


1 comment:

  1. Well it sounds like the blisters were worth it you had a great day took in a lovely show and did plenty of walking and to end the day spoiling yourselves with ice cream couldn't of ended it better:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete