Thursday 29 September 2011

My big sister is 60 soon

Well big sister in only age cause she is smaller than me. In fact I am the youngest and the tallest.
Anyway sue will be 60 in October and I have been very good in getting her card done in advance :-).
The card is an 8x8 card. The image is from La Pashe 'Labeled With Love' sets. These are done so that they are compatible with the Spellbinders Nesties. This is labels 10. The image os decoupaged and layered onto card from my stash. The two backing papers are from the Papermania range. Ribbon and gems are from my stash.
The greeting is computer generated, cut with labels 10 and then I coloured it using chalk to blend with the colour.
Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Wow your card is lovely your sister will love this:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete