Tuesday 13 September 2011

Sister's Birthday & Sketch N Stash Challenge 70

Monday is my sister's birthday and here is the card that I have made for her. The image is from Kanban. All other items on the card have come from my stash. the greeting is from Craftwork Cards.

I have entered this into the Sketch N Stash Challenge 70 which free choice sketch from their catalogue. I have chosen sketch no. 68.
I have also put it into the September Inspirational's for Crafters Reunited forum.

Thanks for reading


5 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful l love this sketch too! nice image and beautiful colours your sister will love this card:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooooh I love this card.... my fave colour & this is sooo pretty & elegant :)

    Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... Good Luck :)

    hugz Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a totally gorgeous card! I love it. Thanks so much for playing at Sketch n Stash this time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card - such pretty papers!! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Stash, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete