Saturday 25 February 2012

Had a busy day today

My son and his girlfriend moved into their new flat today and we all helped them move. It started early this morning when hubby had to take them to the estate agents to sign the papers and and pay the 6 weeks rent required.
I went up with him to look after Leon as they didn't want to worry about him. He was very good and it was nice to see him again.
This afternoon Hubby was working but my other son, my friend and several of my son's friends moved them from their old place. The new flat is beautiful, newly refurbished and light and airy. A much better place for my grandson to live in.

Now to my card today. Another card for a March birthday which I made yesterday. The backing card is textured. The light paper is from Stampin Up, the flowery paper is from Kay & Company. Flower, ribbon and gems are all from my stash. I can't remember where I got the image from. Of course the greeting is from Craftwork cards.


Thanks for reading.


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card love the image
    I don't envy your son with the moving it's a nightmare especially with a young one I remember moving in here and Amy was only 2 nightmare thank heavens you are there to help out
    Have a great Sunday
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete