Sunday 19 February 2012

Trying to get ahead of myself!

I am trying to get ahead of myself and make all the birthday and anniversary cards that I need to make for this year. Whether it will happen or not is another matter but here are the first 2. Still using my stash up. :-)

This card is using a decoupage topper that I had. Designer paper is from Stampin up (I think!). Can't remember where I got the decoupage sheet from. Card is Bazzill Bling and buttons are from my stash. The greeting is from Craftwork Cards.

This is a Kanban wobbler. These are so easy to do and great for kids birthdays. This is for my son's partner's daughter - my soon to be step granddaughter I suppose :-) who is 5 next week.

Thanks for reading.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Cally both your cards are stunning love the decoupage and the layout of the 2nd card as l said both are stunning:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Cally, I am trying to do all mine for the year too lol :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete