Friday 3 February 2012

Well I thought it was about time...

That I blogged again. Haven't really felt like it over the last few weeks. Had a lovely Christmas as we had Leon and it was lovely. Definitely made Christmas.

I came down with this virus on the Tuesday after Christmas and some 5 and 1/2 weeks later still have the remnants of it. Runny nose and cough so haven't really felt like blogging or making cards.

However I did make a couple for the forum that I belong to. We had a sketch to follow and here are my offerings.

I got the image on this card from another card that was shop bought. The paper, card and gems have all come from my stash. The flowers are from The Works and the greeting is from Craftwork cards.

This image is a decoupage from The Range. Paper, card and rik rak ribbon all come from my stash. The card candy and greeting come from Craftwork Cards.
I have been making a few more cards this afternoon for my box.

Thanks for reading

1 comment: