Tuesday 1 May 2012

Create & Craft - Hayling Island - Dawn Bibby Workshop

Thought it about time I caught up on all that has been happening craft wise for me over the last couple of months starting off with the crafting weekend I went on to Hayling Island which was run by Create & Craft. The weekend was from Friday to Sunday and consisted of 6 workshops over those 3 days. I went with my mate Pam and we had a great weekend. 
The first of our workshops was with Dawn Bibby. We were using her Classical Bloom Collection which is basically die cut sheets which are easy to use and the cards were push out and stick ons. I don't think I will purchase the sets but they were enjoyable. On the three cards we used DB Vintage Bouquet Foiled Parchment, DB Vintage Luxury Layers, DB Vintage Aperture Shaped Card Blanks, DB Pretty Pocket cards, DB Classical Bloom Foiled Cardstock and DB Classical Bloom Sentiments with Love from Dawn'

This first card was using the 'Pretty Pocket Cards'. The back and front of the cards were decorated with flower panels.

The inside has little pockets that you can put sachets or money etc in.

This card was made using the blooms and layers

This card is one of the vintage aperture shaped card blanks and the blooms.

This is the inside of the card.

Thanks for reading


1 comment:

  1. Oh what an array of creations Cally they are beautiful, xx

    ReplyDelete