Tuesday 15 May 2012

Happy Birthday

Yesterday was my hubby's birthday and my Grandson Leon's 1st birthday. I can't believe that he is now 1. The last year has gone so quick! We had a little party at home for him and Grandad . He got very over whelmed with everything but was fine once we gave him some birthday cake!

Here is a picture of him on one of the presents we bought him. The car makes noises and plays music which Leon loves dancing to. 



Here is is enjoying his birthday cake. Grandad insisted that we got him a chocolate one and as you can see, Leon really enjoyed it!



Here is a picture of the card I made for my hubby. It has been made with stuff that I found in my bit box apart from the buttons and the greeting. The images are 3d stickers that I had. The greeting is from Craftwork cards.


Here is Leon's card that I made for him. Originally I had planned a card in CAP but when I printed it off I didn't like it. So this is what I went with. The letters are from the original plan. The number '1' is a papermaina numbers stamp coloured with promarkers. The backing card is from a set of dotty backing card I have. The image is Dillon the Dragon that comes from Pink Gem Designs


 I then had to search for a suitable verse for the inside. I'm useless at things like that so I scanned the internet and  found the ideal one. Had to change it a bit, but here it is.

What a precious bundle of joy you are,
Cute from head to toe
You melt our hearts with your sweetness
Everywhere you go
You're a very special gift 
Descended from heaven above
The most perfect little Man
Sent for your Nanny & Grandad to love.
With all our love and best wishes
for your very 1st birthday

Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant pictures Cally - hasn't he grown. The cards are super too. Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards Cally and also love the pic of Leon.....he is so sweet!

    Carolrob x

    ReplyDelete