Thursday 7 June 2012

3 Anniversaries in June

Along with the 4 birthdays this month I also have 3 anniversaries to make for so I had to come up with 3 different cards. Here are what I have come up with.

I loved this first card. The image is decoupaged and come from the 'Golden Oldie' range. I have had it made up for sometime and then just thought it was ideal for an anniversary card. The card is a large 8x8 card. Backing card comes from my stash. The backing paper came from a Daisy & Dandelion pad. The flower and pearls came from my stash. the greeting is a stamped image tied on with ribbon.

This is a smaller square card. The backing paper is from a pack from Craftwork cards .The pink mat has been cut using a nestie and then put through the swiss dots embossing folder. The image was a pre 3d image and the hearts and gems were also in the same pack. The greeting also came from the same set.

This easel card has been made by everything in my stash. I have made an easel card, used nesties for the main image. The greeting is from LOTV stamp set. Very simple card but easy.
Thank you for reading

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cally, Oh you have been busy!! your cards are lovely and what a lot of Birthdays and Anniversary's cards you have to make l see 3 here 4 more to be done will be looking out for them:)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 lovely cards Cally bet they allloved them June seems to be a busy month for me too.
    Myrax

    ReplyDelete