Saturday 2 June 2012

Congratulations Card

My youngest son's girlfriend qualified as a teacher last year and since November has been working at a local school on a temporary basis. She had to apply for a permanent job there a couple of weeks ago and has just been told that she has got it. Here is the quick card that I made for her.

The image is from a set I bought from Create & Craft recently. (I succumbed to spending as they were doing free p&p!!) Backing paper came from a pack from papermaina. The pink card that the image is sitting on was from my stash and I ran it through the cuttlebug. The greeting came from the same set as the bear. The flower and gem in the middle, comes from my stash. The scalloped card blank comes from Craftwork Cards.

Thanks for reading.


2 comments:

  1. Oh that's good news Cally say congratulations to her from me and a great card she will just love it:)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Cally and great news too. x

    ReplyDelete