Saturday 7 July 2012

2 cards for 2 great nieces.

It's Saturday and another damp dull day - where is the sun?? The good thing about the rain is that I can spend more time in my craft room. July sees 2 of my great nieces birthdays and here are the cards that I have made for them.

This is for the youngest of the sisters. I have used Tatty Ted 'Me to You' hand finished topper. The backing paper is from 'Me to you - Especially for You' 6x6 paper pack. The backing card is Bazzill bling, flower comes from my stash. Greeting is from Craftwork Cards matted on scalloped oval cut with Stampin Up punch. The ribbon is from Create & Craft Scalloped edge ribbon.

This card is from Forever Friends Elements Hand crafted toppers. The card blank is also from the same range. A very quick and easy card to make. 

Thanks for reading


1 comment: