Friday 6 July 2012

Last of the AM Cards

Here are the last 2 cards that I made up at Appleby Magna from stash that people brought with them to use.

The image on this card is the same as Cathy's shoebox card. I loved the little mouse stamp so much that I stamped a few images and coloured them in with my promarkers. He is so cute! The backing paper was from left overs that I had from a previous card. The stamped greeting was from a set that Pam brought with her I think. 

This card was made from a decoupage sheet that Toni brought with her. The paper was from some that I had left over. The greeting stamp was from the stampin up set that Greta had. The ribbon I got from Kim. 
The gems were plain ones that I coloured using promarkers.
Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cally, Both you cards are stunning, and l really like how you have coloured the gems didn't think it possible but you have showed how it can be done with promarkers totally stunning and gorgeous images on both cards and an adorable photo of your grandson Leon:)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards from bits and pieces. Are we going to see Chernobyl Mouse :) x

    ReplyDelete