Sunday 1 July 2012

Pam's Shoebox Project

Feeling a bit worn out at the moment as I did the Race for Life today. I don't do running so my friend and I walked the 5km course. We did it in just over an hour. Longer than would normally take but we have had bad rain over the last few days and the ground was very wet and muddy in places. It gives me a sense of achievement knowing that I can complete this and do my bit for Cancer Research.

Right now back to the cards from AM. Pam has not been crafting for sometime now but obviously wanted to bring us something to do, so for her project she brought a box of mixed papers, stamps and flowers. She also brought some card sketches for us to follow. I never followed the sketches but this is what i came up with.

This card was made from a 12 x 12 piece of paper. I used a quarter of the sheet and stuck it onto the card blank. I then decoupaged the roses using a duplicate sheet of the same paper, The greeting was a stamp from Lilly of the Valley. 

This card was made with the same piece of paper used on the card above. I just used 2 of the corners and stuck them on the card. The greeting stamp is one of mine which I love. I made the card candy myself by punching little circles and embossing them.

This was used from a 12 x 12 paper. The bears and the border were cut from the sheet and just stuck to the card blank. The roses also come from the same sheet. the greeting stamp as before is from LOTV. The scalloped circle was cut from the same paper .

Thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment