Sunday 15 July 2012

The week with my boy..

This past week we have had Leon staying with us while his Mummy & Daddy went on a short break to the Isle of Wight so no cards from me!

We had a fun week and he was very good. I have a few more grey hairs and I was sleep deprived by Friday - 4am - 6am awaking...but I really enjoyed having him and really missed him when he went back. Here are a few pictures from the week.

I decided to walk him round to the park one afternoon. It took an hour to get there - the park is only round the corner- but after we had stopped, examined every gate, every bush etc, we eventually got there :-)


Eating chocolate cake - mmmmmm! Time for a hair cut too!!

 Watching Thomas the Tank Engine at 6am in the morning.

Morning nap time

Playing in the park.

Thanks for reading


2 comments:

  1. Hi Cally, Oh thank you for sharing your grand son with us the pictures are beautiful and the one sleeping he looks so content:)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic pictures Cally. Bet you're missing him now. Kim x

    ReplyDelete