Sunday 5 August 2012

Last lot of cards made

Here are the last couple of cards that I made using the La Pashe 'Wacky Wheels'. When you get the decoupage sheets you get a large image and then you get a pyramarge (*sp!) image of the same car.

This first car is a small square card. I have used a piece of the corrugated card and some black card to matt the image on. I have used some card candy and some black peel offs for the greeting.

 Here I have used 4 of the smaller images and matted them on plain black card. The greeting is of course from Craftwork cards.

A different type of card here. Image is from a Forever Friend topper pack. The green card is bazzill bling and has been embossed using a football folder that I have. The backing paper is from a pack I got with the forever friends toppers.

Thanks for reading


5 comments:

  1. Brilliant cards Cally and you show so much inspiration,xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. More great cards Cally. I love that football embossing folder. Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant mens cards Cally Ive not seen that football folder before but it looks great.
    Myrax

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three brilliant cards, I do like these cars and the bear.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards again Cally, well done :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete