Saturday 8 September 2012

Sister's Birthday Card

What a beautiful day it has been today. The sun has been shining and I've had a really good day. Started off with a car boot sale this morning. Made £47 after taking out the pitch fee so was pleased with that. then this afternoon we picked up our grandson Leon as he is staying over with us tonight. 

Now to my card for today. It's my oldest sister's birthday next month and I am showing you the card that I have made for her.

Recipe: - 
Square card blank
Cuttlebug embossing folder 
Decoupaged rose (not sure where i got that from)
Greetings from Craftwork cards
Ribbon and gems from stash.

Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cally, What an adorable and elegant card its the simplicity that l like about it .....truly beautiful x

    ReplyDelete