Thursday 14 March 2013

My First Christmas Card

Nothing like starting early (as I didn't start at all last year!!) but on Monday whilst up in my craft room, as I looked out the window at all the snow we had I thought this is what we needed at Christmas and it made me want to make a Christmas card. I found the embossed Christmas tree whilst sorting a box out (lots of embossed stuff in there! Must have been done when I first got my bug! ). I am entering it into the Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge whose theme is:- 

White or Vanilla plus One



Recipe:
5x7 deckle edged card blank
Cream card
Green Mirri card
Gems from stash
Stamp is from Woodware stamps
Stampin Up Green Garden ink
Foam tape, wet glue.

Thanks for reading

2 comments:

  1. Cally......Well done on your 1st Christmas card its the start of many l'm sure!! its lovely and the Deckle edged l nearly bought some of those cards myself recently and l'm sorry l didn't must go back to the shop and get some as they are gorgeous l have the spellbinders Deckle edge dies and l just love them for a Christmas card they make cards that little bit more special and you have created one here its stunning gorgeous image and gems too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Cally and it's never too early to start - just remember where you've put it come December x

    ReplyDelete