Monday 18 March 2013

Winter Wonderland

Keeping with the Christmas theme I have followed the challenge over on Winter Wonderland  whose theme is 'A little Bird'. I have also gone a little out of my comfort zone doing this card as I have embossed the penguin and the greeting. I very rarely heat emboss anything. So my little bird is the penguin.

I am also entering the card into the Addicted to Stamps and More challenge which is a sketch.

Here's the Sketch

Here is my card
Recipe:
White scalloped edged card blank
BP from my box of Christmas papers
Greeting stamp from Daisy & Dandelion Christmas set
Penguin from a Papermania set (I think)
Black embossing powder
Blue mirri card from stash
Classic circles and rectangle nesties
Promarker pens
Gems from stash

Thanks for reading

5 comments:

  1. Great card Cally, you'll be all set for Christmas before we have summer. I noticed this when I went to post my ATS card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww...Cally fabulous card and image x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card and wonderful job with the embossing. Congrats on stepping out of your comfort zone - I'm proud of you and so pleased that you joined us this week at ATS&M

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really cute Christmas card - it's lovely to see you here at ATSAM - thanks so much for joining in - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cally. Super card. Thank you for playing along with the ATS&M Challenge. Apologies for the late visit.
    Regards Florence x

    ReplyDelete