Saturday 27 July 2013

Almost there for August Birthdays

Well we eventually got the rain that they have been forecasting this afternoon although not the thunder storms (well only a couple of rumbles and little bit of lightening). I have been in my craft room this afternoon but those cards will have to wait as the lighting was too bad to take decent pictures. 

Here are a couple of cards made for birthdays in August. I have now finished them, last one was made this afternoon. 

The first card was made using a topper and backing card from a Male Kanban kit. Black card and gems from my stash and greeting from Craftwork Cards.


This card was made from a Wacky Wheels decoupage from La Pashe as is the greeting. The backing paper and black card are from my stash and the card candy is from Craftwork Cards.


Thanks for reading

2 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards Cally x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great male cards again Cally. I need to dig out my Wacky Wheels as I don't think I've even opened the pack x

    ReplyDelete