Thursday 18 July 2013

Wow it's hot...but I'm not moaning.....

What another scorcher it has been today again. Have been decorating my son's bedroom as he has been away for a few weeks studying. It's been hot up in his room but all done now apart from the bedding (which I am going to pick up tomorrow) and the curtains which I hope will be delivered tomorrow also. 

Haven't been in my craft room for a couple of days but here are a couple of cards that I made last weekend for two great nephews who's birthdays are in August. (I am now trying to make all my August cards!)

This card I have made in CAP. I made the football backing paper then the greeting. I reprinted the greeting matt and the footballs so that I could decoupage them.

This card was made using a men's kit from Kanban. I have just added some black card  to layer the backing card. The greeting comes from Craftwork cards. (Again I say what would I do without them!!)


Thanks for reading

3 comments:

  1. Both cards are brilliant Cally, I love the bike.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Cally. You're really getting on well with CAP x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards Cally are lovely xx

    ReplyDelete