Sunday 1 September 2013

Big Sister's Birthday

Still haven't finished any new cards at the moment but do have a couple on the go, soon to be finished. here is a card that I finished a couple of weeks ago for my sister who's birthday is later this month. 

She loves her baths so I thought this image from La Pashe 'Flipping Women' range was ideal. Instead of using acetate (couldn't be bothered to cut out a aperture on the card!!) I have stuck the back view on the inside. The image is decoupaged. The backing paper came from one of the La Pashe cd's I have. Can't remember which one it was but it was called 'Snow', I thought it looked very much like bath bubbles.
The big greeting comes from the decoupage sheet and the other greeting is from Craftwork cards. Then I just  added some gems. 


Thanks for reading

2 comments: