Sunday 22 September 2013

Craft Class for this week.

Well today I am not feeling 100%, had a very bad night and feeling very tired. Am sitting here now with my faithful hot water bottle to ease my stomach. 

Now to my card I am showing on this post. On Thursday my mate Pam and I went off to the local workshop ran by Clair. This week's card was a real cutie suitable for the little boy in your life!!

The image and papers come from the Nit Wit range and I love it. The star should have the age of the child on it but will do that when I know who it is going to!!


The insert is gorgeous too.  
Can see me making many more of these as I love the images & papers.

Thanks for reading

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card cally I like the sweet knight image and the castle.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and I love the insert x

    ReplyDelete