Thursday 26 September 2013

Fabulous Fashion CD

As yesterday was Wednesday it is my day with Leon. We had a very hectic day at Drusillas (local zoo park). He has now discovered the soft play area which is great for him except as he loves climbing and has no fear, Nanny has to go with him. I was getting my body in all sorts of positions yesterday that I never thought I could. Mixing that with my hot flushes (that luckily have subsided a bit) is not a good combination, But we had a fab time and he was knackered so it was a good day. 

I haven't been able to make cards for a couple of days but today I am showing a couple that I made from the Fabulous Fashion CD by Katy Sue Designs. I have seen this CD demo'ed on Create and Craft and although I liked the examples I wasn't going to bother with buying it. That was until I went to the GBCF - I fell in love with the examples that they had on there stand, so much better in the flesh so I just had to buy it.

I used the decoupage sheet and printed it off. Even on my old printer, the colours are fabulous. The backing papers were also printed from the CD. I didn't use all the decoupage layers so was able to make 2 cards with the 1 decoupage sheet.

This first card has been made for my mother in laws birthday. Very simple. A5 card blank. Backing sheets from CD, added some gems and greeting from Craftwork cards.


This card looks so much better in the flesh and I love it. 8 x 8 card blank. Again the backing papers are from the CD but different colour ways to the previous card. Backing card is bazzill card in green and mauve. Hat stand matt has been cut using spellbinder dies. Tiny gems have been used on the hat and the matt. The greeting is from Little Claires Designs stuck onto bazzill cut with spellbinders. I have added a ribbon hand the flourish is a marianne die. (never used one before :-) ). The flowers are paper roses.


Thanks for reading


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous is the word Cally - these are so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both gorgeous Cally, I will have to have a look at this cd rom.
    kevin xx

    ReplyDelete