Thursday 12 September 2013

Local Craft Class

What a naughty blogger I have been - not been feeling very blogish (is that a word!!) recently - not even read the ones I am following... will get back into it though soon as the cold weather is coming and won't be going out so much.
Today I am showing a card that I made last week at a card class. The class was found by my mate Pam and as it is localish to us we decided to give it a go. The class is run by Clair who has a lovely blog here 
The card is made up of Stampin Up products. Not the sort of card I would normally make but I was quite impressed with these. I do have a few Stampin Up stamps and punches but I must say I love the stamps and die sets. 
The background is a stamp also and it is quite a nice size as well. 

The classes are held once a fortnight and I am looking forward to the next one.



Thanks for reading

1 comment: