Saturday 26 October 2013

More Catch Up Time

My oh my, time does seem to be going at a rapid rate just recently.. nearly at the end of October already!!. Well what have I been up to... well following on from my birthday, that following weekend hubby and I went back down to Hampshire to spend another few days break down there. We went down on the Sunday and stopped off at Southsea. We had gone to Portsmouth to book the car ferry for a day trip to the Isle of Wight on the Monday and as the day was so beautiful we decided to have a walk along the prom. We were staying in a new Premier Inn at Gosport.

Here's a 'selfie' of hubby and I on Southsea Prom

On the Monday we went over to the island for the day and what another beautiful day that was. here is a view from Culver Down -(my sanctuary) over looking Sandown bay over towards Shanklin. 


On the Tuesday we decided to have a drive down to the New Forrest. here is a view of the woods near to Brockenhurst. Absolutely beautiful. 


The Wednesday 9th was our 20th Wedding anniversary. Not bad for a marriage people said wouldn't last but we have proved them all wrong. :-) We came home on the Wednesday.

On the Friday I went away again to Cardiff with a group of friends. Pictures will follow in the next post.

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment