Tuesday 11 February 2014

Craft Class

Well what awful weather we are still getting. Rain, rain and more rain! Although I have to say we are so lucky where I live as we are not under threat of flooding or have been flooded. My heart goes out to all those poor people in Somerset, I have a friend who lives down there and him and his family have had to move out of their house. Also all the poor people that live along the Thames. Not only have they got to put up with the water in their properties but also the scum that decide to loot their houses!!

Right back to cards. Haven't made any over the last week or so but did manage to make some this afternoon. Haven't photographed them yet cause it was too dark by the time I finished them but will put them in my blog as soon as I do. So today I am showing you a couple of cards that I made at craft class. Clair is a very talented lady who designs our projects for us and provides all the materials for us. Pop over to her blog here.

This first card is an easel card. The image is a LOTV image - don't you just love this bear?. I have used promarkers to colour him. Nesties have been used to cut him out and the greeting base. Can't remember where the backing paper came from.



This is a shadow box card that we made last Thursday. Much easier that I thought it would be. The insert has been stamped and coloured with copics. Flowers are from Stampin up and stamped using coloured ink (can't remember the colour). The stamps do come with a corresponding punch but I cut mine out freehand. 
It does flatten down to go in an envelope.
I think I may be doing more of these. ( I did say 'may'!! )


Thanks for reading

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cally your cards are gorgeous.Love the shadow box card.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cally the first si so cute but the second is just gorgeous. Hope you stay clear of this heavy rain.
    Myrax

    ReplyDelete