Monday 31 March 2014

You've Been Framed!

That's the challenge this week over on Crafty Cardmakers & More.... and I have decided to take part in it.

I have followed the sketch on Sketch & Stash challenge blog so am also entering my card into that. Here is the sketch:

I have used my new Tattered Lace shoe die and chosen a colour scheme of black and white.


For my card I have used the following:-

White card blank
Black and White backing card from my stash
Tattered Lace Shoe die
Martha Stewart edge punch
Spellbinders 'Large Label' die
Flowers are from stash (3 instead of 2 - it has to be an odd number!)
Greeting and card candy from Craftwork Cards.

Thanks for reading

8 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous Cally, I like the die cut shoe and the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Cally. The shoe diecut is just beautiful, and the whole design is lovely. I really like the monochrome look and you have captured it a treat.

    Thanks for sharing with us

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers and More

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautifully elegant design, so lovely with the punched/die cut detail.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining in with my challenge at Crafty Cardmakers and more... I really like the monochrome tones and diecuts you have chosen - great card!

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this monochromatic colouring!
    Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Stash- challenge!
    Hugs Merkku

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely, girly card Cally and I always think black and white cards make such an impact.
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very elegant card - thank you for joining us at Craft Cardmakers and More! Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card, Cally! Love the punch cuts and the monochrome colour scheme! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash, hugs Juliexx

    ReplyDelete