Sunday 27 April 2014

Freshly Made Sketches

Another card made on Friday afternoon was for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge this week. The sketch I followed was this one.

For my card I have used a piece of off white hammered card folded to an A5 size. I have again used the Pollyanna Pickering Wildlife paper kit. The images are so beautiful. The backing paper also came from the kit. The half circle was cut using a circle cutter that I bought years & years ago. It's like a giant compass. :-). I have added some brown card to back the patterned paper and image and some card candy finishes the card off.


Thanks for reading

5 comments:

  1. Morning Cally ....Stunning card l love the layout and of course this adorable image too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Cally.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card.. This would be perfect for my dad as he loves elephants xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card Cally! Great image! Love how the colour stands out against the white background! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful image - love how you framed it! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete