Monday 28 April 2014

Have you ever...

.....had one of those days when you sit and spend over an hour making a card and then it doesn't go quite right and then you get angry and then end up tearing it up in anger? Well that was me yesterday afternoon. Mojo had definitely gone out for a Sunday afternoon drive. I couldn't even follow a sketch, and when I did make the card it looked horrid so I tore it up!!! I then walked away from the craft room and came downstairs and watched a film instead!

Luckily I had made a few cards the other day and the one I am showing you is made from Hunkydory's 'Fluttering Butterflies' set and this is Perfect parasols I think! As regular viewers know I love Hunkydory kits and all I have added to this one is silver mirri card and card candy. Everything else comes from the kit.  I have followed this weeks sketch over on Friday Sketch Challenge




Thanks for reading

2 comments:

  1. Yes many a day like yours Cally but you got there in the end this is one gorgeous card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card with pretty colours. Thanks for joining in with us at Friday Sketch Challenge.
    Shirley xx

    ReplyDelete