Sunday 20 April 2014

Update

Well I have had a very busy couple of weeks and not had time for any crafting. A couple of weekends ago we had our grandson for the weekend so we decided to go take him away for a couple of nights down in Southampton and took him to Poultons Park  which has a Peppa Pig World there. Unfortunately the weather wasn't with us (we had rain on and off ) but this didn't stop us or Leon having fun. I had been there about 20 years ago when my boys were young and it has grown over the years and I was very impressed with it. Better if the weather was nicer but never mind. Definitely a place we will revisit. 

I have added some pictures of the day. 






I do have a card to show you. This is one that I made at workshop a couple of weeks ago. It's a simple card but very effective. The flowers are all handmade using a punch and then building the flower from the layers. I don't have a great history with making flowers but I was quite impressed with these ones.


Thanks for reading

3 comments:

  1. Looks like Leon enjoyed himself. Love the card Cally - the flower is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics Cally one happy little boy clove your flowers on the card we'll done you.
    Myrax

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photo on Leon in the digger!! :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete