Friday 16 May 2014

Craft Workshop cards

Followers of my blog will know that I attend a craft workshop every fortnight run by a very talented lady, Clair. Here are the last 2 projects that we made on the 1st May and 15th May. 

The 1st card was made using a Spellbinder nestie - Timeless Rectangles for the base. The The stamped image topper was done using Just Rite stamps and cut with spellbinders nestie labels 20. The flower was made using Spellbinders shapabilities die - d-lites-create-a-stargazer lily. The flower was supposed to be stuck on the card but I preferred the card as it was. 


The 2nd card was made with mainly stampin up stuff. The mask used is from Memory box honey comb. The flower is stampin up die. Washi tape has been used on the tag and the leaves were cut was from a Poppy die. I love the colours of this card. Am still debating weather to get the flower stamps and dies. :-)


Thanks for reading


3 comments:

  1. Morning Cally, you are so lucky to be able to go to a craft workshop.I love both of your cards and think the top card does look better without the lovely flower.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful they both are xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!..you think I'm talented?!!??!!.. I'm seriously flattered :) I think I just spend way too much time in the craftroom!!!

    ReplyDelete