Thursday 24 July 2014

Card Workshop today & some more from my crafty week...

Ok, well I love the hot weather but even this is too hot for me!! It would be different if I had a pool to jump into but I don't..so doors all open, windows open, ceiling fan on in lounge and floor fan and I am just about coping... shouldn't complain I know but I'm not really it's just too blooming hot!! :-)

Right enough of the weather, onto my card today (or cards!!) Today I went to my fortnightly craft workshop - had a day crafting on Saturday for Clair's birthday. Cards will be posted soon! - The card we made was using a new Stampin up stamp of a peacock. Wasn't too bothered about the stamp until I used it. Lovely stamp to colour. The card is an A5 card, coloured with copics (not very well) and then matted and layered up. Love the colours. Very elegant I think.


Right here are some more cards that I made during my crafty week. Made quite a few :-)

This card is a moving card , the ladies bottoms wiggle. Love the card although the image should have been stuck on with foam pads for ease of movement but I didn't do that. Opps!

 This card was Kim's project. The flowers are made out of packaging (spellbinders packaging!) The flowers are then inked up with alcohol inks and shaped using a heat gun. 

 Card made using patterned paper and stamped greeting.

 This was Deb's project. The backing paper is patchwork stuck on a piece of card and then embossed. Stamped greeting and a tulle bow. 


The above 2 cards were made using Tilly Daydream decoupage sheets with ribbon, gems and greetings added to finish the cards off.

Thanks for reading

1 comment:

  1. Wow these are pretty awesome creations Cally...........l'm loving this heat even though it's hotter than we are use too so l'm not complaining just enjoying it xx

    ReplyDelete