Tuesday 30 September 2014

A bit of scrapbook Layouts

Yesterday I had a play with CAP and came up with the 2 following layouts. The first one is of my dad and my nephew. I was looking through some photos the other week trying to find a specific photo and came across the photo of my dad back in his army days. I was shocked to see how much my nephew looked like him! My dad died in 1976 so wasn't around when my nephew was born. The likeness is uncanny!


The second layout is of my grandson, Leon. We took him out to Washbrook Farm. It's a bit hit and miss getting him to have his photo taken but I managed a few! This will be one for his memory book!


Thanks for reading


1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful Cally and how nice that your nephew resembles your father that's a loving thought x

    ReplyDelete