Wednesday 1 October 2014

A couple of cards...

............for you this evening :-)  The first card is one that I made at my graft workshop I go to. This was made back at the beginning of September. Clair had designed a lovely card here. 

Although quite messy (I don't do messy) I did enjoy doing it.  The background was made from thick watercoloured card. " or 3 inks were splodged (a word used by my mate Pam who went to the same class! :-) ) onto a messy mat or other smooth serface . The wathercoloured card was then laid onto the inks . The card was then dried and the process repeated again until we were happy with the effect. The butterfly was stamped onto the background using versamarker and then embossed in white. Beautiful large stamp. A piece of acetate was then paced over the ccard attatched by brads. The insert was done in the same way. 


As I said in my post yesterday, my mojo had gone away so I decided to finish some of the cards I had prepped from the Craft day I attended a couple of months ago. I love the poppy stamp here that I have coloured with promarkers. Love the background stamp as well. When looking at the original card I saw that it had butterflies on and I couldn't find my ones in all my card bits from the crafty day so had to use a 3d butterfly sticker that I had. After I had stuck it down I found the original butterflies so have put them on also. I do love this card. 


Thanks for reading


2 comments:

  1. These are both really beautiful Cally
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all like a little mess Cally they are both stunning so inspiring and creative x

    ReplyDelete