Sunday 14 December 2014

Hunkydory to the rescue..

I don't know what has happened this year but I am way behind on my Christmas cards, note to self..must do them before I go on holiday next year!!..I did make a few while I was at Appleby Magna and I did manage to make 2 before I went on holiday.

Here are those 2. The images were images that I stamped some time ago and coloured in with promarkers. The backing paper/card is from my stash. The snowflakes are from tonic punches. The greetings are from Craftwork cards. 


 On returning from holiday and sitting down to make some more cards I found that my mojo had decided to stay in Florida so I turned to Hunkydory and their Christmas kits from last year. The cards just came together. Here are just a few that I made first off. Apart from a few gems and snowflake punch, all the materials came from the kits. 




This is why I love Hunkydory!

Thanks for reading

2 comments:

  1. Wow l can see why ........your cards are amazng and so many of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all gorgeous Cally!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete