Monday 8 June 2015

Nephew's Wedding

Had a very busy day today - grass cutting, bush cutting, holiday shopping and then a nice evening out with friends. 
I am getting excited as I am off on holibobs on Wednesday. My friend and I are off to Tenerife for a week of lazing in the sun. 

The card I have to show you today of for my nephew and his girlfriend who are getting married next month. They are marrying in Mauritius, honeymooning there and then coming home for a family & friends party. 

8ins x 8ins card blank
image is from MayPLdigital Art
Flourish also from MayPL Digital Art
Greeting words are computer genrated
Black & White Bazzil backing card
Ribbon & gems from my stash
Layout similar to card found on Pintrest

I will be making a box to go with it.

Thanks for reading


No comments:

Post a Comment