Saturday 4 July 2015

Another beautiful day....

here in the South East. This morning the car was due for MOT so hubby and I took it to the garage and while we waited for it to be done we decided to go for a walk along the seafront which we did and ended up walking from Portslade to the Peace Statue in Hove and then back again. My feet were a little bit sore when we got back. Car passed MOT after a couple of bits needed doing so that was good.

When we got back my friend invited us round for some lunch and we ended up staying round there all afternoon out in her garden. (We have workmen starting on our garden on Monday so hopefully will be able to sit out in mine next week ). A very chillaxing afternoon.

The card I have to show you today is one that I made for my great niece. The image is a 'Pickles and Podge' decoupage from La Pashe. Backed onto green backing card and pink backing papers. Flower is a prima flower and greeting is from Craftwork cards. 


Thanks for reading 


No comments:

Post a Comment