Tuesday 15 September 2015

New Baby

 Well what a funny old day it has been today weather wise, very windy and the rain was lashing down this morning and then lovely sunshine this afternoon although we did have another down pour later this afternoon I have been up in my craft room this afternoon/evening trying to get all my friends and family cards sorted for the year. I seem to have a lot of wedding anniversary's these latter months, including my own so they were on the agenda today. I will show them on a later date.

The card that I have to show you today is a very simple card made for a friend's daughter who has just had a baby girl. I already had a card for my friend congratulating her on becoming a Nanny, but wanted to make her daughter one to. I used image from Crafters Companions BeBunni baby papercrafting kit. Backing card and a couple of toppers. Simple but effective. 


Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment