Tuesday 8 September 2015

Workshop card 3rd Sept

Had a lovely time crafting today over at the monthly workshop I attend. We made a total of 6 very simple cards using Stampin Up products. I will show you the cards once I have photographed them. 

The card that I have to show you today though was from my fortnightly workshop with Clair. We made a stunning card (well all the cards are ..apart from those using glitter :-) ). This is a large 8 x 8 card. The embossing folder we used was an A4 one, falling leaves. The greeting is stamped with versamark and then embossed with gold embossing powder. The leaves were stamped onto backing paper which we had made ourselves using 3 different Tim Holtz distress inks. The leaves were stamped out and then die cut and then triple embossed. They look lovely and I really enjoyed doing this. 
I didn't quite finish it at class so I did that this afternoon and used my battery operated glue gun for the first time. :-) 



Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment